90210 Hyperbarics

Flawless Image Medical Aesthetics

Phillip J. Din, MD

Cosmetic Surgeon & Internal Medicine located in East Syracuse, NY

If you’re looking for a way to enhance your athletic performance and boost your body’s healing power, hyperbarics is a proven safe method of achieving your goals. Phillip J. Din, MD, from Flawless Image Medical Aesthetics is a highly qualified, experienced health professional who has expert knowledge of treating patients using hyperbaric oxygen therapy. Call the clinic in East Syracuse, New York, today to find out how hyperbarics can help improve your health and fitness, or book an appointment online.

90210 Hyperbarics Q & A

Schedule Treatment Now


What is hyperbarics?

Hyperbarics is a form of therapy that uses high atmospheric pressure to force oxygen into the blood and tissues. The concentration of oxygen in the air you normally breathe is around 20%, the remaining 80% being nitrogen.

During hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT), pressure increases two-fold, causing a concentration of oxygen that enters your body at around 10 times higher than normal.

As a result, blood plasma and body cells, tissues, and fluids receive heightened levels of oxygen that help you to heal faster, recover from physical exertion more quickly, and perform better.

How does hyperbarics benefit my body?

Hyperbaric oxygen therapy has a number of potential benefits, such as:

  • Increasing stem cell growth
  • Reducing swelling
  • Shortening inflammatory processes
  • Reducing edema
  • Improving your range of motion
  • Increasing collagen production
  • Increasing fibroblastic cell growth to enhance tissue strength
  • Helping scar tissue rehabilitation
  • Aiding growth of new blood vessels
  • Stimulating new capillaries to grow
  • Improving bone regeneration
  • Increasing white blood cell numbers to help prevent infection
  • ​Enhancing leukocyte activity for improved removal of bacteria

Hyperbarics is also valuable in treating wounds and crush injuries, oxygenating the blood to optimize healing and keep tissues alive.

Why might I need hyperbarics?

One of the main uses of hyperbarics is in improving elite athletic performance, and Flawless Image Medical Aesthetics specializes in using hyperbaric oxygen therapy to enhance physical performance for all the major collegiate sports departments in central upstate New York.

The power of hyperbarics is becoming increasingly important in improving tissue oxygenation in medical settings, and there are also applications for anti-aging that could make a significant difference in slowing down and potentially reversing the effects of aging.*

Whenever your body is damaged, whether it’s a minor cut, a major injury, or an infection, oxygen plays a vital role in defending the body and healing the damaged tissues. Hyperbaric oxygen therapy speeds up the healing process, enabling you to recover from your injury or illness more quickly.

Hyperbarics is also proving to be highly beneficial for patients with chronic health conditions, such as diabetes, because anyone living with this kind of long-term health problem is more vulnerable to infection and damaged tissues. Having regular hyperbaric oxygen therapy can keep you fit and well and heal any damage more effectively.

Flawless Image Medical Aesthetics is the only practice offering hyperbaric treatments to clients in the central upstate New York area, so if you want to learn more about the benefits of hyperbarics, call the clinic today, or book an appointment online.

*Individual results may vary.

Contact Us